Valentine’s Day is one of the busiest days of the year for any florist as flowers have become as ubiquitous on Valentine’s Day as hearts and the color red. What better way to show your love and affection for someone than with the gift of fresh flowers? They bring a unique, fragrant beauty to your Valentine’s office or home and are a great way to show you care. Or, maybe to say something even more. Many people choose Valentine’s Day to share their true feelings about another person and often send the message on the flower’s card. So, Valentine’s Day flowers have meaning far beyond the floral gifts given the rest of the year.
If you are choosing the gift of flowers for Valentine’s Day to tell that special person how you feel, there are several things to think about to help you make the perfect impression on your Valentine. Don’t feel pressured or overwhelmed when decided what flowers to choose. There are some great guidelines and traditions associated with the day that will make things easier for you. Some of these are:
– Red. The color red is everywhere on Valentine’s Day. This is not a coincidence. Red signifies passionate love. Red roses are a very popular choice this time of year. If you choose flowers that are not red, you can add red accents such as a vase or ribbon to the arrangement or bouquet you decide on.
– Hearts. Love has been represented by hearts for years and hearts make a sweet addition to any floral arrangement. Choose a heart-shaped basket or Valentine’s balloon for an added touch.
– Stuffed animals. Teddy bears add fun and whimsy to Valentine’s flowers. The soft, plush toys are a touching reminder of the innocence of new love.
– Candy. Add some sweets for your sweet to your Valentine’s flowers. Chocolate is a wildly popular Valentine’s treat and adding them to the flowers you choose ensure the recipient will be thrilled with your thoughtfulness.
– Delivery. Your Valentine will love receiving their flowers at the office where they will be the envy of all their co-workers. Think of what a bright spot a flower delivery will be on an otherwise typical workday!
If you are not sure what to get your Valentine this year, check with your local or online florist. They will have fabulous suggestions on flowers and candy and other Valentine’s-themed gifts. It is the biggest day of the year for them and florists love helping their customers share their love through flowers.
What to do next? visit Toronto Florists site to check out our flowers.